A Modern Mother has organized the Best of the Mommy Bloggers blog carnival, and I’m this week’s hostess! Here are some of the great posts you may have missed from the past four weeks:
- Cool Zebras muses about More Stuff They Don’t Tell You About Motherhood.
- Simply Living on a Budget gives moms tips for Christmas Shopping on a Budget.
- Bubba Bubbles shares some adorable photos of her kids at Playtime.
- Finding Yourself Despite Yourself gives us some very good reasons why she’s Dispelling the Myth of Professional Mom.
- Sneak Peek discusses medical disclaimers when it comes to her son’s rare condition in Results Not Typical.
- Dawn at Parent Society tells us What I Learned About Sex Offenders.
- Jenny at Parent Society wonders why Katie Says It’s Okay to Put Suri in Heels.
- Robin Pensieve compares chocolate chip cookies to the baking equivalent of sushi.
- Angela England tells us Why You Guys Rock and Nestle Doesn’t.
- Elise writes about the Catch 22: Society and Acceptance but Your Child is More Than Autism.
- The Guilty Parent tells us about her cows… And the Amish are Laughing at Us.
And my best post from the last month…
- TJ’s “I’m thankful” video… Dear Kid Saturday – Thankful for Tumbling Tykes
Thanks to everyone who participated in the blog carnival!